Monica Manuel, MS, LPC
: February 6th- February 12th, 6AM-7:15AM
Small group; limited to 8 members. Meets daily for a period of 7 days.
$599 per person. Payment Plans Available.Pre-Screening Form:
Required to ensure the that you are a good fit for the workshop.
The Art of Self-Care is designed for women who are ready for a 7-day transformative experience that will deepen your relationship and connection to the mind and body. Each day will start with a sunrise or daily meditation, followed by a women's circle with a focus on physical, mental and spiritual rejuvenation. Enjoy a custom blend of self-care rituals carefully curated from our menu of sensory experiences. You will finish the workshop with a sense of renewal and increased vitality, as well as the inspiration to continue a healthier lifestyle at home.
The Workshop Includes:
- Sunrise or daily mediation with guided relaxation techniques
- Knowledge and inspiration to help you develop self-compassion
- Intuitive development exercises
- Movement therapy encouraging safe mind-body connection
- Workbook with detailed ritual instruction
- Weekly handouts and journal prompts
- Curated menu of sensory experiences
- Support with practical lifestyle shifts
Self-care isn’t just a bath or getting your hair done, although both can be therapeutic.
It is about building a life that you don’t need a break from. Self-care starts now. Are you ready?